Posted on: January 5, 2024
Bhutan Hydropower Services Limited, Jigmeling, Gelephu is pleased to announce the vacancy for the following positions on Contract employment.
|BHSL Entry Grade & Pay Scale (Prior to pay revision)
|Place of Posting
|Prior experience preferred
|Basic Literacy (Read & Write)
|Prior experience preferred
|Yungichhu: 1 Burgangchhu: 1
|Basic Literacy (Read & Write) (Male only)
|Semi-Skilled Mechanical Helper for fabrication & Blasting works
Interested and eligible Bhutanese candidates fulfilling the above criteria/requirement are invited to download and fill up the Job Application form and apply online (from the link given below) https://forms.gle/yjAkZgEQMHdfnDDQ7 or submit the documents before the 12th January 2024 along with the following mandatory documents.
- Duly filled BHSL Job Application Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Mark Sheet and pass certificates for class X and XII (for serial no 1 only)
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate (not beyond 6 months validity). Any over writing shall not be accepted unless authenticated by the examining Doctor.
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate (to be authenticated online)
- Relevant experience / Training certificate for the post applied
“An application that is not accompanied by any of the mandatory documents as specified above, whether in part or whole and not clearly scanned, shall be rejected without citing any reason”.
BHSL reserves the right to either increase or decrease the number of intakes or may not take any, depending on the qualification/experiences /capabilities of the interested candidates, and their performance in the interview. BHSL also reserves the right to select the next candidate based on the merit ranking should a selected candidate withdraw.
In case, there are more requirements than the announced post within 6 months, BHSL shall recruit from the merit standby list.
- Selected Candidates shall be required to produce No Objection Certificate from their current employer if they are currently employed at the time of appointment.
- Candidates who have submitted complete documents will be shortlisted based on academic merits where appropriate. Incomplete application and/or non-submission of any required documents will be disqualified. Applicants must look out for the announcement of shortlisted name list in the BHSL website for details of the interview venue, time and date.
- BHSL will not be responsible if any candidates do not appear for the interview on the announced dates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated for the selection interview. Original documents must be produced at the time of interview for shortlisted applicants without which the case shall not be considered.
- Please give valid contact numbers/email ID in the application.
For any clarification, please call HR&A at 06-252788 during office hours.